Howdy Mates ,
Mastering this subject will help you in time management as time is most important factor for any exam and every single person know this and by learning vedic mathematics you can manage your time in aptitude section just like reasoning section and gk section , Aptitude section is also very important.
Now let us get in detail about vedic maths and the best books to prepare this topic. First let us talk about WHAT IS VEDIC MATHEMATICS , IMPORTANCE OF VEDIC MATHS and then how to Prepare Vedic Mathematics .
- 1 WHAT IS VEDIC MATHEMATICS
- 2 IMPORTANCE OF VEDIC MATHS
- 3 Vedic Mathematics books
- 4 CONCLUSION
WHAT IS VEDIC MATHEMATICS
Vedic Mathematics or Fast Mathematics using Vedas is the simplest and fastest way of calculation , This mathematics is originated from Vedas was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 & 1918 by Shri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji (1884-1960) and is highly effective for calculations like Addition , subtraction , Multiplication , Division Squares and many more in few seconds.
This is an in depth study of maths and will sharpen and enhance your brain as nothing is more powerful than our brain so practicing vedic maths will expand your brain and love for mathematics.
IMPORTANCE OF VEDIC MATHS
As can be listed Vedic Mathematics has great importance if you are preparing for competitive exam may then you know the importance of calculation and then doing Vedic calculation is high level help. Ok , now let us discuss its importance in point wise .
- Enhance your Brain.
- Time management in exams.
- Memory Enhancement.
- Soft skill building.
- Reasoning improvement.
- It increases speed
- Improves accuracy.
- It provides more systematic, simplified, unified & faster way of solving problems.
- It develops Left & Right Sides of the brains.
This are the benefits of Vedic Maths and now let us discuss about the preparation methods mostly to be clear you can go youtube about this or read some great books which I have listed below. This listed books are very good maths books and have good vedic maths tricks which will help you score more in any exam.
Vedic Mathematics books
1. Sixteen Simple Mathematical Formulae from the Vedas
This book was written by Holiness Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Bharati Krsna Tirthaji Maharaja of Govardhana Matha, Puri. It deals with vedic mathematical formulas and their applications and help you in executing them mentally.
- Application based solutions
- 16 important Mathematical Formulae
- arithmetical operations are explained lucidly by Jagadguru.
- Explanatory notes are given for the first few chapters.
- Helpful in every exam.
2. Vedic Mathematics Made Easy
This is an amazing book by Dhaval Bathia will help you befriend numbers this book comes with many beautiful techniques and practicing questions which will give in depth information , The book is divided into three parts – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. And will help all students who are aiming to score more.
- Consist of practice exercise after every chapter.
- Advance guide to all concepts.
- Filled with illustrations and graphical designs.
- easy to read and to understand
- Methods explained are easy to use and remember.
3. Maths Sutra
Maths Sutra by Gaurav Tekriwal is based on sixteen vedic sutras this book will help you solve simple arithmetic to algebra, algorithms, square roots, cube roots, trigonometry and many more mathematical concepts.
- Comes with easy methodology.
- Help you solve complex questions.
- Consist practice exercises.
- Helpful hand for Competitive Exam.
4. How to Be a Mathemagician
How to Be a Mathemagician is a book by renowned maths educators Aditi Singhal and Sudhir Singhal is a double-sided book with one section containing tricks and delightful activities, and the other stimulating problem-solving steps to simplify calculations, quirky maths facts and much more.
- Have fun and easy-to-learn techniques.
- will make you fall in love with numbers.
- Demystify mathematical principles
- step by step calculation simplification.
- Helpful for every competitive Exams.
5. The Power of Vedic Maths
The Power of Vedic Maths by Atul Gupta explains the techniques in a simple language and in very interesting way This book has been written using a step-by-step approach and attempts to fill the existing void.It includes several solved problems.
- Consist of 1000 practice problems with answers.
- includes a special chapter which shows the application of the techniques to problems set in competitive exams.
- Competitive based approach.
- step-by-step solutions.
6. Maths Sutras From Around The World
Maths Sutras From Around The World by Gaurav Tekriwal helps you learn quick and better Maths , This helps you to master the secret know-hows and achieve exceptional results.
- Explores maths concepts and systems.
- Comes with many popular puzzles.
- There are many activity sheets in this books.
- Helps you in preparation for competitive exam.