Quantitative Aptitude is not a new topic to anybody who is seriously preparing for any entrance exam like CAT, SSC, GATE, NEET,CLAT and many more . Just like General knowledge , Logical reasoning , aptitude is also very important if you prepared this section really well you don’t need to work hard for technical stuff you can skip some technical topics and still clear the exam with just Aptitude section.
And to do so you must prepare it really well and to do so you must prepare it with some good books , practicing mock tests , Previous year papers so to help you with this I am here with this article just like GK books , Reasoning books . I have listed some best Quantitative aptitude books for Competitive Examinations, so without wasting any time let us explore.
- 1 Important topics of Quantitative Aptitude
- 2 Best Quantitative Aptitude books
- 3 CONCLUSION
Important topics of Quantitative Aptitude
Aptitude is very important topic in every competitive exam but you can’t cover every topic in detail under this section. You need to know some really very important topics while preparing for the exam and underlisted topics are very important when it comes to Quantitative Aptitude.
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Arithmetic Aptitude
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Age Problems
- Work And Time
- Time & Speed
- Permutation and Combination
- Ratios and Proportions
- Stream Boat Problems
- Mixture and Alligation
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Coding and Decoding
Best Quantitative Aptitude books
Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal
Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal has acquire a special place of respect and acceptance among students and aspirants appearing for competitive exams since its release in 1989 , The book reinvents itself every year while being resolute to its core concept of providing the best content with easily understandable solutions.
The book is divided into 2 sections with Section-I about arithmetical ability and Section-II about Data interpretation which are explained in detail.
- Consist more than 5500 questions with solutions.
- The book is more comprehensive.
- The book has easy-to-grasp theory complemented by formulas and solved examples.
- Being updated every year.
- Useful for any competitive exam.
Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations
Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha is the best book if you want to improve your numerical ability and Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations. The book is equipped with an understanding of a wide range of topics and questions at varying levels of difficulty within every topic.
- The book is revised every year.
- The book comes with latest design for every competitive exams.
- It improves Speed and accuracy of the aspirant for competitive exam.
- The theory in every chapter has been enhanced and enriched with new challenging problems with solutions.
- Student friendly and easy to understand book.
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma a Arihant publication book will enhance your Aptitude skills it has all the necessary elements required to master the concepts of Arithmetic through Level Graded Exercises, namely Base Level and Higher Skill Level.
It has covered the syllabus of all competitive examinations like, RBI, SBI, IBPS PO, SSC, LIC, CDS, UPSC, Management and all other Entrance Recruitment and Aptitude Test with complete revision every year.
- The books has perfect compilation of Basic Concepts.
- Short Tricks to solve different types of Arithmetical problems.
- Up to date coverage of all exam questions.
- Easy understanding of the subject.
- Clearing every concept in detail.
Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams
Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams is a well explained aptitude book by Disha publication the book enhances your efficiency and also helps you to master the subject. Each chapter covers basic theory followed by shortcut approaches and formula.
The book is supported with many practice material. This book is a great help to you for any kind of competitive examinations like UPSC , Banking, SSC, Insurance, and various other.
- Chapter-wise Solved Examples.
- Chapter-wise Practice Exercises with Hints and Solutions.
- Chapter-wise Tests.
- Revised and Updated topics.
Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude
Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma is very useful for all competitive examinations the book emphasizes on how to tackle the Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude section with ease.
It gives clear guidance on how to attempt the various types of questions along with tips and tricks that help save time. it includes the latest pattern of questions that are asked in the examinations. This book is a must-have for aspirants appearing for any and all aptitude-based entrance examinations.
- Include learning objectives for the reader.
- The questions are designed as per the level of difficulty .
- Have tricks & tips to solve.
- Concepts in each chapter have been modified and updated according to the latest examination pattern.
Rapid Quantitative Aptitude
Rapid Quantitative Aptitude by Disha publication is the finest book to achieve success in arithmetic and advanced mathematics for all competitive exams. The book is useful for various exams such as SSC, banking, railways, UPSC, defence etc.
It is strongly focused on shortcuts, tips and techniques, which are highlighted with solved examples. The book is Written in a very student-friendly manner, the book covers complete theory with suitable illustrations.
- Updated with the latest trend of questions.
- Comes with solved examples.
- Consist of two levels of exercises each containing an assortment of questions for practice in increasing level of difficulty.
- Quick Solving tricks.
These are some best Quantitative aptitude books with important aptitude questions that you must know if you want to crack any aptitude related exams. These books will help you with learning the aptitude concept from basic to advance,and solve quantitative aptitude problems faster . This will help in your time management and scoring good marks. I recommend you to go through all this book as in PDF.