According to the survey around 60,000 candidates appeared for the CLAT test in 2019 as compared to the last years which shows the importance of the CLAT exam and to clear this exam you need to prepare hard for this exam.
And to prepare you must know the suitable CLAT study materials that help you in scoring good marks in CLAT so to help you with this we are here with an article about best CLAT books, this CLAT books listed here are some excellent books that help you score more in this law entrance exam.
- 1 Best English Preparation Language Books for CLAT 2020
- 2 Best General Knowledge Books for CLAT 2020
- 3 Best Logical Reasoning Preparation books for CLAT 2020
- 4 Best Mathematics Preparation books for CLAT 2020
- 5 Conclusion
Best English Preparation Language Books for CLAT 2020
Here we have listed the best English language books for CLAT with a complete review about this books which can help you the most to choose the best book in English Language.
1. Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
Word Power Made Easy is a core book about the English language and correct word usage. If you are preparing for CLAT, CAT or any competitive exam, then this English preparation book is for you. Word Power Made Easy is a book by Norman Lewis the grammarian from New York. The book is broadly divided into three sections. Each section consists of concepts which are a real help for the students.
- Easy tips for improving one’s vocabulary and word skills.
- Perfect examples to make correct usage of English.
- Explains many etymology concepts.
- Exercises that challenge and enhance one’s language skills.
2. English is Easy by Chetananand Singh
English is Easy is the book that helps the reader in understanding the correct use of various parts of a sentence to avoid errors and in increasing his/her vocabulary and comprehension skills. The book gives detailed information about proper English Grammar. This book covers all essential grammatical topics like Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, Verbs, Adverbs, Tenses, Vowels, Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases and more.
- Explains why each rule is significant.
- Teaches the correct usage of Grammar.
- Proper examples of every topic.
- Test to help you understand the topic.
This are some good English Language CLAT books for 2020.
Best General Knowledge Books for CLAT 2020
General Knowledge and Current Affairs section is significant for any Competitive exams, and when it comes to CLAT, it covers almost 50 questions in the online CLAT paper. And here to help you with this section of exam we have listed some good G.K. books for CLAT 2020.
1. Manorama Year Book
Manorama English Yearbook 2020 is packed with information spread across 25 sections such as Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Education and Career, Art and Culture, Polity, Economy and International Relations, and much more. These 25 concepts are well explained with proper examples which will help you in G.K. section for CLAT 2020.
- Short takes and explainers on the important topics.
- Mock Tests based on Civil Services Prelims exam, with detailed explainers.
- Examples of every topics.
2. Pearson General Knowledge Manual 2021
Concise General Knowledge Manual 2021 is gold for students who are preparing G.K. for CLAT, SSC and many competitive exams. This book is a quick revision book for all the students who are preparing hard for the exams. This book has much detailed information about Current affairs and General Awareness.
- Completely revised and re-structured syllabus.
- Sections with coverage of latest updates.
- Updates with illustrated maps and diagrams.
- Large data covered in tabular format for easy memorization and exam time revision.
Best Legal Aptitude Books for CLAT 2020
Legal Aptitude and Knowledge is an essential section in CLAT in this section, and the questions will be mostly formed up on legal propositions and their conclusions. This section will cover recent Legal cases in it and to prepare this section some good CLAT books are.
1. Legal Awareness and Legal Aptitude by AP Bhardwaj
Legal Awareness and Legal Aptitude is an ideal resource to help aspirants to crack CLAT 2020. This book covers the legal section very well and provides a detailed explanation of this section with proper understanding.
- Summary of Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning.
- Over 6000 MCQs for practice.
- Quick Facts for faster revision.
- Legal Terms, Maxims and Quick Facts.
2. Universal’s Guide to CLAT
Universal’s Guide to CLAT is a comprehensive guide for the preparation of Common Law Admission Test. It covers all the significant aspects of the prescribed syllabi with Legal Reasoning explained very well.
- MCQs and Previous Years’ Questions have been provided subject-wise.
- Theory section with more detailed information.
- Complete revision of the subject every year.
Best Logical Reasoning Preparation books for CLAT 2020
Logical Reasoning is a significant section for any exam and so for CLAT 2020 to know more about Logical Reasoning books you can check our detailed article about best Logical Reasoning books.
Best Mathematics Preparation books for CLAT 2020
The Mathematics section will have simple numerical ability questions of Class 10th. The questions will cover many topics like Number systems, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Statistics and Probability and useful book to prepare this section is.
1. Class 10th NCERT Textbook.
2. Some good Quantitative aptitude books.
These books are some of the best CLAT preparation books listed in this article which will help you crack CLAT without any coaching. It covers every section of the CLAT exam, and every critical book of these sections are listed here in this article with complete CLAT guide.